Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Miss Maggie.

Maggie turned 1 this morning at 5:09.  She is the sweetest little baby, so content, so chubby, sleeps great.  She really makes life pretty easy on me.  I often think that she is growing up too fast but then remember that her little brother is going to be here in a few short months and that it might be a little easier if she's at least walking by the time he arrives.  She has taken a few steps but I think it's going to be at least another month before she gets serious about the walking thing.  In other news, she still doesn't have any teeth.  I took her in for a checkup and she is weighing in at a robust 23 pounds and is 27 inches long.  Enjoy the pictures of her sweet face and pinchable thighs and a little montage of pictures from each month of her life so far...




























2 comments:

Bits and Pieces of Me...Emily! said...

Happy birthday miss Maggie! I love the pictures! My favorite was the one of her snuggling her toy! She is so adorable! :)

Harmony said...

Oh my word, the one of her snuggling her carebear really is just tender. What a sweet teenie tiny. I can't believe you are already making another one! Good thing you make such cute kids!! Congrats to you and Happy B-day to Maggie!!